We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port St Laurent Nice

Liverpool, England
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Port St Laurent Nice

We are thinking of spending a few days in the Holiday Inn at Port St Laurent, Nice for our Wedding Aniversary in June 07. Can anyone advise on the real cost of small, romantic, reasonably priced restaurants. We will be on a budget and need to know before we go if we can afford this

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,506 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Port St Laurent Nice

Just so you know: the port of St-Laurent-du-Var is not in Nice; it's a bit west of the city. Along the marina are any number of nice little restaurants, none of them especially expensive, as they're patronized mostly by locals.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Nice, Villefranche-sur-Mer
Level Contributor
3,147 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Port St Laurent Nice

I only hope you two find shopping and watching aircraft taking off and landing "romantic"!

St Laurent port and beach is next to the giant Cap 3000 retail park and just of the end of the runway of Nice airport.

Sure there are lots of little reataurants there - around thirty I would guess - but I would really consider whether a truly romantic break would be better found in somewhere like Eze or St Paul.

3. Re: Port St Laurent Nice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 12:18