We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mozio airport transportation

dublin
Level Contributor
21 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Mozio airport transportation

Hi

Has anyone used Mozio transportation from Nice Cote d'Azur Airport, we are going to Nice centre

thanks in advance

29 replies to this topic
Antibes, France
Level Contributor
11,319 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mozio airport transportation

It would be impossible to answer your question because Mozio are one of many Europe wide online booking agencies who just pass on your booking to a local firm. Just make sure you have a local French number to contact if your driver doesn't turn up. You don't want to be talking to a call centre in Bangalore. What are they charging?

Ed

dublin
Level Contributor
21 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mozio airport transportation

Hi Ed

thanks for the information, I was not aware that was the way it worked, its working out about €38 for two people and bags, which I felt was a good price considering what I have been reading about the taxis in Nice.

Thanks again

Vence, France
Level Contributor
10,062 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mozio airport transportation

Go for Uber.

Tierra Verde...
Level Contributor
3,059 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mozio airport transportation

As tplus says use Uber. Walk to the "Kiss and Fly" area and then activate Uber. It will be under 20 Euros.

dublin
Level Contributor
21 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mozio airport transportation

thanks for your help much appreciated

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
115 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mozio airport transportation

Thanks for the Uber point; where is the 'Kiss & Fly' area please?

Tierra Verde...
Level Contributor
3,059 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mozio airport transportation

It is a clearly marked area used for passenger drop off. Because of the taxi unions, the Uber drivers don't like to pick up in the arrivals area near the taxi stands...

Surrey UK
Level Contributor
1,982 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mozio airport transportation

For Terminal 1 Kiss & Fly, turn right out of Arrivals, up a short flight of steps (or mini-escalator) and then turn left to exit the Terminal building and cross the road to car park P1 which allows 15 minutes free parking. At terminal 2, go up to the departures level, walk to the Easyjet bag drop, exit the terminal building, cross the first roadway and you'll come to 3 single road lanes with high kerbs between them where vehicles can stop briefly but, in doing so, they hold up any traffic behind them - a disincentive to linger.

Oslo, Norway
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mozio airport transportation

Mozio airport taxi pick-up - prepaid - our experience at Istanbul Ataturk Airport on 9 June 2017: way below expectations. Yes, they received us when we came out of the luggage area and we thought all was fine and that we would soon leave for Istanbul. But no, they told us to wait "maximum 10 minutes" which later became "another 10, possibly 20 minutes". After 40 minutes of waiting and still no transport (and the staff who had received us had disappeared) we walked away and took an ordinary taxi. The name of the local transport company was Egyturk. Nevertheless, based on our experience we cannot recommend Mozio.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mozio airport transportation

I used them in New Jersey, and they were terrible. Would not recommend them. Left my family stranded at the cruise terminal.

Reply to: Mozio airport transportation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted