We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartments around Nice

Wollongong Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
apartments around Nice

Hi,

My wife and I are going to the Monaco Grand Prix in 2008 and are looking for an apartment or cottage in or near Nice. We need to be able to catch the train from Nice to the Grand Prix circuit easily. An alternative is in a quiet town within 20kms of Nice, which is on the same rail line. We like to cook most of our own meals and have dinner out at other times. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Monaco Grand Prix
Monaco Grand Prix
183 Reviews
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
6,288 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartments around Nice

Have a look at villefranche-flat.co.uk Eighteen minutes from Monaco by train.

Mentioned in this post
Monaco
Monaco
Europe
France
Level Contributor
685 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartments around Nice

Try www.nicepebbles.com or holiday-rentals.co.uk/France/Cote-dazur-Rivi…

Nice, France
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: apartments around Nice

I would recommend www.niceapartments.co.uk, you can view the 9 apartments available in Nice, then you just ring Tony and discuss what you like the look of, he is based in England and very helpful.

Myself and several friends have now used him on many occassions.

Mentioned in this post
England
England
United Kingdom
Wollongong Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: apartments around Nice

Thanks everyone, I'll have a look at those sites. I'm sure we will find something great.

France
Level Contributor
685 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: apartments around Nice

One word of warning! As you like to cook, it will be worth your while double checking the kitchen facilities of the apartment you choose. The last "fully equipped" kitchen we had was lacking an oven or a microwave and the "superb" apartment before that had a kitchen and bathroom untouched since the 1970's!

london
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: apartments around Nice

Why not check out this site: www.nice-flat-to-rent.com - good comments about the apartment which is in the centre of Nice: close to transport - buses/trains etc and brilliant for restaurants and supermarkets

7. Re: apartments around Nice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2007, 23:53
nice
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: apartments around Nice

If you want airport pick up at arrival included , try www.riviera-rental.eu

We booked apartment Maryland on the Promenade in Nice last summer.

It was the best guided service i ever had.

9. Re: apartments around Nice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 19:19