We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Toulon airport to Praires de la mer?

Which Grimaud hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Salford, England
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
How to get from Toulon airport to Praires de la mer?

Hi anyone any idea how to get from Toulon to Prairies de la mer, going to visit daughter and transfers are coming in very dear!! Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks Pam

Surrey UK
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from Toulon airport to Praires de la mer?

See this thread

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187235-i5883-k4…

The simplest, if the timings work, will be to take bus 7803 to St Tropez, then bus 7601 to Port Grimaud/Prairies de la Mer (the final destination of the 7601 is St Raphael). The bus fare is €2 single on each leg.

If the timings of the 7803 aren't convenient, or the plane is late/early, it's not far from the airport to Hyeres bus station ("gare routiere") and a taxi should be quite reasonable. From there you can pick up extra buses to St Tropez on routes 7801 and 7802. All regional bus timetables are here:

varlib.fr/index.php/cg83/Horaires_des_lignes…

There's also a local bus from the airport to Hyeres (and on to Toulon). The timetable is pretty sparse, but it's here:

reseaumistral.com/horaires_ligne/index.asp…

Salford, England
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from Toulon airport to Praires de la mer?

Thanks so much, I have been getting myself in a bit of a tis over this :-)

3. Re: How to get from Toulon airport to Praires de la mer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2012, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Grimaud