We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Airport to Port Grimaud

newbiggin...
1 post
Save Topic
Nice Airport to Port Grimaud

Can anyone tell me the cheapest way to get from Nice to Port Grimaud.Is there a bus service or train?It,s our first time going to France,there,s myself,my wife and four kids and car hire or taxi will be very expensive.We are going in early September with Siesta travel and staying in one of there lodges so any info or tips would be great.thanks. p.s what will the weather be like?

Guildford, England
Level Contributor
5,602 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice Airport to Port Grimaud

Hi

If you put port grimaud into the search box under the green banner you will be able to click on amberpop's thread all about les prairies de la mer. I think that will tell you lots about the place and Siesta. Early September should still be great you may get the odd overcast day but that can happen any time.

From Nice airport you need to take the bus to St Raphael. The buses leave at 09.00, 12.30, 15.45 and 19.30. At St Raphael you need the 104 bus towards St Tropez. There are several too early for a connection but they then go at 10.00, 11.30, 13.10, 14.50, 16.00, 17.15, 18.45, 19.30, 21.00 and 22.15. All this information can be found on the Nice airport web-site in English.

Good luck

2. Re: Nice Airport to Port Grimaud

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 08:21