We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport

liverpool
8 posts
Save Topic
transport

going to prairie de la mer for the first time does anyone know of any people that will pick us up from nice airport to the site and return this will be for 6 people

Guildford, England
Level Contributor
5,602 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transport

Hi again

Did you check amberpop's thread for more information about the site? There is a tour operator who is on site called www.paradisecruises.co.uk and they can arrange airport transfers but I have no idea of cost. Try sending them an e-mail.

liverpool
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: transport

just checked the thread (very helpful), thanks. After reading the comments i think we've done the right thing swaping sites.

cottingham
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: transport

Hi, just seen your message,as a regular visiter to Grimaud i can recomend a guy called Kevin who is based on Prairies.He owns Suke Holidays but does airport transfers aswell. I've used him on numourous occasions and always found him very reliable.Just go on the Suke web page.Hope this was of some help.If there,s anything else you need to know about the the area ie bars, restaurants etc drop me a line.

Yours

Chris.

liverpool
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: transport

Thanks for the recommendation Chris i've just e-mailed them now. How did you find getting around on the public transport, as many posts on here say a hire car is a necessity whereas others say it is not required?

cottingham
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: transport

Hello again,it all depends on where you want to go really.There's a ferry to St.Tropez and St. Maxine which is only a couple of minutes walk from Praires.The local buses are also close by if you wanted to go further afield.Also on the campsite there is a company called Paradise Crusies which do daily excursions to Monaco etc.One trip i would recommend is a half dayer upto the villages of Gassin and Ramattuelle both very beautiful.There is also a little train that takes you up to the village of Grimaud with a running comentary(great fun and not expensive) Hope this all helps.

Chris.

liverpool
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: transport

Thanks for your help Chris, just got a reply back from Kevin. His price was very resonable and we will be using his service.

Tricia

7. Re: transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 06:21