We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Transport from Nice Airport to Ste Maxime

Which Sainte-Maxime hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Uk
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Public Transport from Nice Airport to Ste Maxime

My daughter and I will be visiting the Ste Maxime in late July. I want to get to Ste Maxim from Nice Airport by public transport. I 'd prefer not to drive as it difficult to do in a unfamilar area/ language etc and watching out for an 8 year old. However I am not having much joy working out a route .

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
8,519 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Public Transport from Nice Airport to Ste Maxime

You will be able to get a train from Nice St Augustine station to St Raphael approx every hour. That station is a 20 minute walk from Terminal 1. This is a slow train and takes about an hour and a quarter. Otherwise you can get the special airport bus to Nice Ville - the main Nice station - and have a better choice of faster trains to St Raphael.

Once in St Raphael you can get a bus to St Maxime. I do not have the schedules for St Rahael buses but you should be able to get them by a trawl around the web.

Ed

Surrey UK
Level Contributor
1,393 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public Transport from Nice Airport to Ste Maxime

There's also a direct bus 4 times a day (no. 3003) from Nice Airport to St Raphael. The timetable is here

varlib.fr/index.php/cg83/Horaires_des_lignes…

The same page will give access to the timetable for the bus from St Raph to Ste Maxime (final destination St Tropez) which is no 7601.

Watch out for periods of operation. The only services which run all year and every day are marked EHS LMaMeJVSaDF. The 7601 is also very vulnerable to delays due to traffic congestion in summer. The good news is that the bus station is right next to the railway station in St Raph, but on the opposite side from the main entrance/booking hall..

The Hague, The...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Public Transport from Nice Airport to Ste Maxime

thank you so much for your link.

I have to travel to st maxime from nice airport next week and these schedules are a real help to me.

By the way for anybody who is interested, Transavia has very cheap flights to Nice the following weeks. Looking at these schedules the totally amount of my travel will be € 169,00 and as far as I can tell the hotels have a lot of offers as well.

gr. Ami

Bonstetten...
Level Contributor
1 post
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Public Transport from Nice Airport to Ste Maxime

I am looking for public transportation from Nice airport to Sainte Maxime on April 30 or May 1 , 2011. Can you inform time table with bus connections and costs?

Thank you and kind regards

Christine Kummer

CH8906 Bonstetten/Switzerland

email: christinekummer@gmx.ch

Surrey UK
Level Contributor
1,393 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Public Transport from Nice Airport to Ste Maxime

The link in post No. 2 above still seems to be working and will give the current bus timetables.

tokyo
Level Contributor
36 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Public Transport from Nice Airport to Ste Maxime

Hi - If you don't want to take public transport from Nice airport are there shuttles or how much would a taxi be?

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
8,519 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Public Transport from Nice Airport to Ste Maxime

180 euro is about the average one way charge for a private transfer.

Ed

8. Re: Public Transport from Nice Airport to Ste Maxime

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2014, 13:15
Get answers to your questions about Sainte-Maxime