We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ste Maxime Park Apartments

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Ste Maxime Park Apartments

We will shortly be staying at Ste Maxime Park. Would we be able to walk to restaurants from our apartment and also could we walk easily to the centre of Maxime? Or will we have to drive everywhere?

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
912 posts
755 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ste Maxime Park Apartments

Can you be more specific with the address

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ste Maxime Park Apartments

Hello

The address is St Maxime Park, 103 route du Muy,83120 Sainte Maxime.

Apparently close to Aqualand .

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
912 posts
755 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ste Maxime Park Apartments

I assume you have done as I did and looked on Google maps. This may be a simple case of poor address or someone with a single property trying to make their property stand out from the crowd.

On Google maps the address shows route du moy as route plan du la tour.

This is close to Aqualand, but I would ask for clarification of the address.

Please come back when you have done this and I will try and help

Guildford, England
Level Contributor
5,528 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ste Maxime Park Apartments

If you increase the size of the google map until the small roads are marked, about 4 notches down from the little person. Then follow the D25 road out of town, between the last and last but one roundabout to the right up in the hills you will see Residence le Parc Ste-Maxime. I assume that is where you are staying. That would be quite a long walk into town.

5. Re: Ste Maxime Park Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Sainte-Maxime