We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am thinking of a holiday here at best western

Which Sainte-Maxime hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
275 reviews
Save Topic
I am thinking of a holiday here at best western

I am considering a holiday here at the best western hotel, it is reasonably priced and has good reviews on the whole. I am planning on a standard room with sea view has anyone been there and could let me know if this is ok.

Second question we will not have a car and are coming from London anyone know which airport would be best and how we would get the our hotel (not a private car!) also once there how easy and expensive is it to go on the trains from St Tropez to other large towns.

As ever thanks for any help that can be given

Violet

2 replies to this topic
California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,248 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am thinking of a holiday here at best western

You can't go to St-Tropez by train.

What is the hotel's name? Best Western is a large company, but hotels are individually owned and operated.

Peak District...
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
268 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I am thinking of a holiday here at best western

The Best Western Montfleuri in Sainte Maxime looks very nice and the manager was very welcoming when we looked in to see if it would suit us for our next visit. We think it would. It is 5 minutes shady walk into town to the lovely church and main restaurant area.

There is a bus service from St Rapahel rail station to St Tropez which goes past the hotel 8 times a day. Cost is 2 EUR per person for any distance. You could get an onward bus to/from Nice airport no doubt.

There is also a shuttle bus around town which costs 1 EUR per person all day., hop on / hop off.

Reply to: I am thinking of a holiday here at best western
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sainte-Maxime