We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Marseille to Ste Maxime

Which Sainte-Maxime hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
From Marseille to Ste Maxime

What is the best way - by train or hire car? If I go by train should I go to cannes or Nice and then to Ste Maxime?

Surrey UK
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Marseille to Ste Maxime

If travelling by public transport, it's best to take the train to St Raphael and then Varlib bus 7601 from there. The bus station is just behind the railway station in St Raphael. Hire car will be more convenient and quicker, but more expensive.

Guildford, England
Level Contributor
5,322 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Marseille to Ste Maxime

Ste Maxime does not have a train station so if you stay there you are dependent on the bus service. In which case a car would be useful.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Marseille to Ste Maxime

Thank you both. I had thought I might hire a car and you've convinced me

4. Re: From Marseille to Ste Maxime

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Sainte-Maxime