We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shops in St-Paul-de-Vence

Dublin
Level Contributor
57 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Shops in St-Paul-de-Vence

From the little research I've done there seems to be no large grocery / supermarket in the area. Can anybody give me any assistance ? We will be self catering in the area in August.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shops in St-Paul-de-Vence

there are plenty of large and small shops in Vence, 5 -10 mins on the bus from st paul

- picard frozen foods,supermarkets and mini markets . local produce market, caves/wine shops etc

Edited: 06 July 2010, 12:00
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25,366 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shops in St-Paul-de-Vence

St Paul de Vence is really quite small and mostly full of artists shops. When night falls most of the town closes down, to the extent when we were there that we could not find a restaurant inside the town (except two very expensive ones). This was in peak holiday time. If you have the ability to self cater, that may be the best solution. There is one small shop in town that I recall.

3. Re: Shops in St-Paul-de-Vence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2011, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about St-Paul-de-Vence