We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nikki beach, Caves du Roy, VIP Room

Prague, Czech...
1 post
1 review
1 helpful vote
Nikki beach, Caves du Roy, VIP Room

Hey guys, I´m heading to St. Tropez in a month from now and I´d like to hear some practical informations about Nikki beach and Les Caves du Roy (or VIP Room). I´m 24 years old woman and I´m traveling with my male friend who is 27 years old. We´ll stay in St. Tropez for 2 days and 1 night. We´d like to have experience of genuine St. Tropez but I don´t want to spend lot of money.

First of all - do I need reservation in Nikki beach? What is cost per one lounge? How much is one drink? e.g. Mojito?

And same questions for Caves du Roy. Is reservation needed? Do I get in for free? I´ve heard about clothing part a lot - so what clothes would be appropriate? (for both man and woman)

Thank you!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
964 posts
22 reviews
23 helpful votes
1. Re: Nikki beach, Caves du Roy, VIP Room

Hi - you do not need a reservation at Nikki Beach - esp that late in the season. When I was there in 2007 a lounge was 25 euros (not by pool, which is more expensive and champagne only). As you will be going later in the season, I don't think it will be very crowded. We went in August and were able to get a lounge no problem. A big bottle of Rose was 70 euros. Not sure what individual drinks run.

Entrance to Caves du Roy is free. Drinks are around 32 euros a piece. The party gets started around 1:00 a.m. Go to the port and have dinner and drinks beforehand. As for clothes - it's not like evening gowns, but clubbing attire - jeans and a cute top w/heels; or a nice dress and heels.

Have fun.

Level Contributor
953 posts
83 reviews
198 helpful votes
2. Re: Nikki beach, Caves du Roy, VIP Room

Nikki Beach lounge chair is now 35 euros. But they close mid-september, so they will be close if you're going at the end of September. There are plenty of other nice beaches still open (Club 55 is a nice one).

September is not the high season in St Tropez, but the weather is normally lovely, it's not empty, especially with the boat show 'les voiles de St Tropez"

ot-saint-tropez.com/menu-droite/agenda-des-e…

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
206 reviews
403 helpful votes
3. Re: Nikki beach, Caves du Roy, VIP Room

If by "genuine St Tropez" you mean the tourist hot spots then your objective of not spending a lot of money will be difficult to achieve! Luckily it is now much quieter as the July / August crowds have dispersed.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
87 posts
53 reviews
16 helpful votes
4. Re: Nikki beach, Caves du Roy, VIP Room

Hi Tina,

I'm going to St Tropez the weekend of 23 Sep and also wanted to do Nikki Beach, so emailed the club to ask about booking ect and to my shock they told me that it's closed from early Sep.

I suggest before making the trip to the club, to just double check depending on what dates you are there.

Rgds

Wez

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
5 helpful votes
5. Re: Nikki beach, Caves du Roy, VIP Room

I'm going to st tropez with my friend on 5th July till 10th July for long weekend

We want to go to nikki beach

Papagayo

VIP room

Le cave

What is best days to do them during the dates

Can we get into the clubs ok

Werr both 25 years old

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
9 helpful votes
6. Re: Nikki beach, Caves du Roy, VIP Room

Go to Nikki Beach in the day at 2pm-3pm is the best time during the week or weekend. VIP and Le Cave are great every night, especially during the weekend. You are lucky you are going during early July, because after 14th it gets crazy busy and near impossible to get in anywhere unless you are a gorgeous model, are spending thousands on bottles or know the owners, bouncers, or DJ's. Nikki Beach is do-able for a couple of hundred during the day. Have Fun!

3 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Nikki beach, Caves du Roy, VIP Room

I'd like to know the entrance prices for that clubs. May somebody tell me that?

3 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Nikki beach, Caves du Roy, VIP Room

I'd like to know the entrance prices for that clubs. May somebody tell me that?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
964 posts
22 reviews
23 helpful votes
9. Re: Nikki beach, Caves du Roy, VIP Room

There is no cover charge, but drinks are at premium.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
15,514 posts
65 reviews
32 helpful votes
10. Re: Nikki beach, Caves du Roy, VIP Room

It's San Tropez...who cares?

Get answers to your questions about Saint-Tropez