We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Clubs

USA
Level Contributor
262 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Clubs

What is the difference between Club 55, Le Palmier, and Bagatelle at Nikki Beach? Are they all in walking distance to eachother on Pampelonne Beach? Also - how much do the chairs run approx to rent for the day? Thank you!

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,527 posts
508 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Clubs

Pampelonne is close to 3 miles long... So it depends on what you call "walking distance"... This will show you where the main beaches are:

…chez-alice.fr/provence/…carte_pampelonne.jpg

Then out of the beaches you are mentioning, I know two: Club 55 is more family oriented while Nikki is a bit like a night club during the day.

Prices? If you have to ask before going to St Tropez, don't go! It is a damn expensive place... So Club 55 chair (mattress actually) are EUR 21 each plus 9 for an umbralla plus the huge tip you'll have to pay if you want to have one (it is always packed). And Nikki is more expensive...

USA
Level Contributor
262 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Clubs

This was extremely helpful. Do I need to make reservations for either the chairs or the restaurant ahead of time? I will be there last week of August.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
Level Contributor
4,527 posts
508 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Clubs

Last week of August is somewhat less packed than the period from mid-July to mid-August. But it is still busy. So do make reservations as much as you can.

Edited: 16 August 2013, 17:40
4. Re: Beach Clubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2014, 06:18