So we'll spend 2 days in St Tropez later this month, at least one day we'll use one of the beach clubs (either Tahiti or 55). Never been to a beach club before and want to better understand how it works, please bear with me. Many questions...
1) do we need to book beach chairs in advance, or just show up?
2) after we are in the chairs, can we leave for a walk and get back after say 1 hour?
3) can we order finger food and eat in the beach chairs, or shall we move to a table for lunchtime?
4) can we drink from our water bottles / bring fruit, or we must consume from the premisses only?
5) is it safe to leave a handbag with a camera in the chairs while we swim / go to bathroom, etc? If not, do they have lockers?
6) Usually our "beach mode" is walking along the shore for the whole extension of the beach and back. Is it feasible or the beach is divided in zones for each club, with no transit?
7) If I understood correctly, there are nudist spots. Is it ok to walk through these areas with my shorts on?