We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local taxi service vsm

Which Villefranche-sur-Mer hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Local taxi service vsm

My husband and I are staying in the appt l'agrianthe on BVd princesses grace de Monaco above the new port. My husband has slight walking difficulties and I was wondering if there will be a local taxi service if we feel the need? I thing it's a downhill walk to the harbour and restaurants but we are more concerned about the uphill walk on the way back.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Local taxi service vsm

This is the general taxi number for villefranche for calling a taxi

04 93 55 55 55 and there is also number posted at each taxi rank

There are three taxi ranks in villefranche :

station amelie pollonais by the old port de la sante

station foch on the main road -basse corniche near bus stop octroi and station col de villefranche on the moyenne corniche

There is also a bus number 80 which you could use to go up the hill from the old port to the basse corniche during daytime

[this timetable will probably change at the beginning of july]

http://www.lignesdazur.com/ftp/lignes_FR/ligne%2080%20(au%2012%2001%2012).pdf

Edited: 23 June 2013, 15:49
2. Re: Local taxi service vsm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2014, 06:17