We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get from Avignon to Goult 'without' a car

edinburgh
2 posts
Save Topic
how to get from Avignon to Goult 'without' a car

Does anyone know if there is any public transport/a bus perhaps,from Avignon to Goult and vice versa? I'm arriving with a friend at the train station on the tgv from paris. We are going to a 40/50th birthday party at chateau le goult on a sat evening at the end of this month ( March/2010).

I predict that that a taxi both ways will add considerable expense to our trip. If we have no choice but to take a taxi/how many euros would we expect to pay?

Any advise on either topics much appriciated.

1. Re: how to get from Avignon to Goult 'without' a car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 November 2015, 20:05
edinburgh
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how to get from Avignon to Goult 'without' a car

hi Diz,

i don't know if it's ok to reply but 'thank you' so much for taking the time to reply to my query. You have been so helpful & imformative. I'm travelling with my best friend and she too will be pleased too that i signed up to trip advisor,otherwise,i may never have got such generous advice. i feel much more upbeat that hopefully we can save some cash afterall as the tgv isn't cheap but i'm sure it will be gr8 fun. we are looking forward to spending time in Paris too.

peace Driftwood82

3. Re: how to get from Avignon to Goult 'without' a car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2010, 06:15