We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marseille to le Pont de l'Artuby

Which Marseille hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Derby, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Marseille to le Pont de l'Artuby

Hi there!

I'm going to Marseille this weekend and am wanting to do a bungee jump at le Pont de l'Artuby, which I believe is around 2 hours away from Marseille itself. I'm really keen to go but I have no idea if it would be possible to get there via public transport. I'm in Marseille from early Friday 'til early Monday.

Any help or suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks,

Alex

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Marseille, Aix-en-Provence
Level Contributor
1,353 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marseille to le Pont de l'Artuby

Tough one. To my knowledge, the only way from Marseille is on bus no. 27 to Moustiers and Castellane. However that bus (there's only one a day) is a "service on demand" in the low season and doesn't go through Artuby -- you'd need to take a taxi for the last part of the trip. castellane.org/en/coming-to-castellane-by-bu…

Montelimar, France
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Marseille to le Pont de l'Artuby

It's far too early,I'm afraid. You'd find empty place, in the middle of nowhere.No jump until the second half of April .

Sundays only.

Indeed,last year in May,on a Saturday, there was nobody around.

3. Re: Marseille to le Pont de l'Artuby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2015, 05:28