We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar near football Stadium showing football

London, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Bar near football Stadium showing football

So will be in Marseille for rugby match next wend but it coincides with Liverpool V Chelsea game.

Normally i head out to the ground early for the rugby and will also be doing this next Sunday but would like to watch the first half of the Liverpool V Chelsea game if possible.

Does anyone know if the Bars near the stadium would be showing it???

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Marseille, Aix-en-Provence
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar near football Stadium showing football

I think it's pretty much a racing certainty !

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
29 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar near football Stadium showing football

Anglaisea marseille

I have the same issue, are there many bars near the ground. Do they set up temporary bars around the ground.How long a walk is it from Brady's bar to the Velledrome

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar near football Stadium showing football

Bradys i have found is about a twenty minute walk - Black Stone seems closest but sight says closed on sundays - have emailed but heard nothing back - i assume they will be open this sunday and only 5 mins from teh stadium tops.

4. Re: Bar near football Stadium showing football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Marseille