We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scooter Hire In Marseille

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Scooter Hire In Marseille

Hi all. I would like to rent a scooter when I visit Marseille in September. Could anybody give me some details of rental companies? I have done the same in Barcelona and Madrid and the rental companies are numerous; they also mainly don't have restrictions on length of driving licence (over 12 months etc, I am only up to 5 months) but I am struggling a little finding info on Marseille. Have found a couple of bike rental companies but they want a licence held for two years. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Marseille, Aix-en-Provence
Level Contributor
1,438 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scooter Hire In Marseille

Did you want a bike or a scooter? There are various options. including pedal bikes, electric bikes and Segways.

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Scooter Hire In Marseille

Hey we're looking for a petrol scooter but can't find any resources online - do you know a place in marseille that can rent this? Thanks!

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Marseille, Aix-en-Provence
Level Contributor
1,438 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scooter Hire In Marseille

Can't think of one off the top of my head. Though there's an electric scooter hire place at Saint Charles station. Have you asked the Tourist Office?

4. Re: Scooter Hire In Marseille

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2015, 07:15