We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help plan my day!?

Which Marseille hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
pa
Level Contributor
818 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Help plan my day!?

We will be arriving in port in just over 3 weeks. I would love some help figuring out how to get to the Calanques Sugriton(sp?) would prefer to do public transportation to keep the cost down as there will be 5 of us. I've read that if you take bus # 21 to Luminy? that will take you too the trail? Is that correct and how do I get the bus from the port? We have no problem if we have to walk 1 mile or so to get to the station. I really don't want to pay 20-30 e for a taxi when we will more than likely need 2. In US money that's close to $70 a short ride.

If that doesn't work out for us our 2nd choice would be a boat ride but how can we get to the Old Port cheaply as this would be where we'd catch a boat tour of the Calanques?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,259 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help plan my day!?

Look here:

tomsportguides.com/Marseille-06-28-2013.pdf

pa
Level Contributor
818 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help plan my day!?

I have tried that link and it has worked for other ports but for some reason on Marseille I can see the 1st page and it won't download the rest. So I'm out of luck on that one!

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Marseille, Aix-en-Provence
Level Contributor
1,362 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help plan my day!?

Here's a very detailled guide to how to visit the calanques south of Marseille, including Sugiton marvellous-provence.com/other-places/sights-…

4. Re: Help plan my day!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 05:16