We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Remy Hotels

Which Saint-Remy-de-Provence hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas...
13 posts
Save Topic
St Remy Hotels

Hi Guys, We will be i Provence for a week at the end of August, I am trying to decide between Le Chateau des Alpilles and Le Mas Des Carassins. I am leading toward the later since it is a little closer and the reviews a little better.

We will also be bicycling.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Provence
Level Contributor
793 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Remy Hotels

Be quick in booking, the carrassins is probably already full.. If you experience trouble, you may contact me for advise. I live in st remy and know all the hotel...

Bedoin, France
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St Remy Hotels

Phidou - I was just thinking of you today, wondering where you've been. Seems like a while since you last posted.

Hope you're enjoying the nice weather.

Provence
Level Contributor
793 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St Remy Hotels

Spent a nice vacation in Auvergne and super busy when I got back... Now lounging on my sofa. So warm today.. and it must be worse for you in Bedoin!!

but i'm back...

Bedoin, France
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St Remy Hotels

It was worse last week when it reached 39 degrees a couple of days. It's much better now.

:-)

Shelley - we've stayed in both places and I think you'd be happy in either one, but agree with phidou, if you haven't booked yet and you are referring to August of 2012, you may be disappointed.

St. Helena...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: St Remy Hotels

Hi we will be in St. Remy from October 10-14th - using it as our base to visit other places. Please recommend a (nice - moderately priced) place to stay. Thank you!

Bedoin, France
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: St Remy Hotels

What is moderately priced to you? If you could offer a budget per night and in euros, it would help. Also, how many people will be in the hotel room?

St. Helena, CA
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: St Remy Hotels

Just my husband and myself - We are spending almost 300 euros a night in Paris so something less than that would be very helpful!

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,136 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: St Remy Hotels

Two possibilities: the Domaine de Valmouriane and the Château de Roussan.

Sarnia, Ontario
Level Contributor
320 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: St Remy Hotels

Canto Cigalo is a nice moderately priced hotel. Excellent pool and garden area. We stayed there in July.

St Remy is an easy hub for all your destinations in Provence.

Provence
Level Contributor
793 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: St Remy Hotels

Domaine de Valmouriane has been sold and is under renovation (hence closed for a year or 2...)

If you give me more details about what you're looking for I can help you out.