We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do you know this tour operator?

Which Saint-Remy-de-Provence hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
vancouver
Level Contributor
70 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Do you know this tour operator?

I am thinking of booking a cooking class and day tour - wine, olive oil, cheese

with a company called "I am not a Tourist" - I believe he is located out of Arles

Anyone know anything about them?

also they want a wire transfer for the payment - is this typical?

any replies much appreciated

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,550 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do you know this tour operator?

It's a fairly common practice for a Tour Operator.to either post reviews from their guests or to have a section on their website for their guests to post their own.

This operator doesn't do either.

And all of the posts on their Facebook page appear to come from the Operator.

Seems odd.

vancouver
Level Contributor
70 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do you know this tour operator?

Yes, I am feeling cautious and wish I could get some recommendation for them

thanks for your comments

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,550 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do you know this tour operator?

You could pretty easily do a "day tour" on your own. Just go to the Avignon TGV station and pick up a car and head out on your own.....

Provence
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Do you know this tour operator?

I know we are on a website dedicated to reviews, but considering that a company that doesn't have reviews is bad, this is really UNFAIR. One of the reason why a company doesn't have reviews is that they have never really worked on it, may be because that company works already with some regular customers and doesn't need to do that type of marketing !!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,550 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Do you know this tour operator?

Delphine.....the posts on other threads that you have made attempting to direct people to YOUR "tour" website have already been removed for solicitation..

Notice that you have no good reviews either.

6. Re: Do you know this tour operator?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2015, 05:15