We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loved Fragrance B&B in Saint-remy-de-Provence

Which Saint-Remy-de-Provence hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
2,243 posts
157 reviews
Save Topic
Loved Fragrance B&B in Saint-remy-de-Provence

My husband and I loved staying at the Fragrance Bed and Breakfast in Saint-Remy-de-Provence in September 2006. Chantal, the hostess, could not be nicer. She's extremely friendly, very helpful, makes delicious breakfasts, and has filled her bed and breakfast with wonderful works of art. Our front bedroom had beautiful works of art in the bedroom and bathroom, including a really fun chandelier operated by a dimmer. Chantal is not fluent in English, but she certainly speaks well enough to be really helpful. The b&b is on a really quiet side street, about 2 blocks from the restaurants and within easy driving distance of Glanum and the beautiful shops and ruins of Les Beaux. This is a really wonderful bed

and breakfast.

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,213 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Loved Fragrance B&B in Saint-remy-de-Provence

I just hae to ask...what makes a chandelier fun?

Dublin
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Loved Fragrance B&B in Saint-remy-de-Provence

We were very lucky to find Fragrance the first time we came to St Remy. We have returned many times since & have always had a very warm welcome from our hosts Chantal & Lazare. The house is very close to the town centre but in a very quiet location. It's only 200 mtrs from all the attractive restaurants & shops.

Also the house is very stylishly decorated with an eclectic mix of abstract paintings, antique & modern furniture. There is also a very nice pool for dips on hot summer days and you have your own seperate entrance & private parking.

What makes it so special is that there are only two bedrooms & you always get an opportunity to chat to Chantal & Lazare, discussing the previous days adventures & planning the days ahead! Couldn't find a better place to stay.

Denis & Catherine

Dublin

USA
Level Contributor
18 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Loved Fragrance B&B in Saint-remy-de-Provence

Agree with all of the above. Just got back from a wonderful 3 day stay Great value. Quiet location. 5 minute walk from the center of town, private parking and our own pool. The place is beautifully decorated, flat screen tv, huge rain shower, huge room with fine furnishings. Chantal is very nice, friendly, and makes a nice breakfast each morning.

I highly recommend it and its a great value compared to similarly luxurious places we looked at staying at.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
174 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Loved Fragrance B&B in Saint-remy-de-Provence

Razz - I'm SOOOO glad to hear you say this! We are staying at Fragrance in just 2 short weeks I'm happy to hear the positive comments!! It's too bad you can't write a formal review.......I think it would be really helpful to others......but then again - it may make it harder to get a reservation for our next visit!!

Thanks again!

Michele

5. Re: Loved Fragrance B&B in Saint-remy-de-Provence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 20:18