We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skiing in late sept or early Okt.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
84 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Skiing in late sept or early Okt.

Can somebody let me know where in the part of France that i can skiing at that time ? Because me and my wife plan to go there by that time.

London
Level Contributor
9 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skiing in late sept or early Okt.

I think you will struggle, most places don't open for the season until late November or even mid-December. Alpe d'Huez and Les Deux Alpes have some openings in the Summer on the glaciers, but you would need to check and that may be finished by then.

provence
Destination Expert
for Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
2,115 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Skiing in late sept or early Okt.

If snow skiing - difficult at that time of year as the season will not have started but also look at Tignes for glacier skiing.

London
Level Contributor
290 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Skiing in late sept or early Okt.

Athough they are open for a couple of months in summer, neither Tignes nor the other high glacier resorts in France usually open now until late October/early November.

4. Re: Skiing in late sept or early Okt.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 20:19