We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat excursions in Annecy

Iowa City, IA
Level Contributor
2 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
Boat excursions in Annecy

We are looking to 1-2 hour boat excurions to take us from Annecy to Tralloires so that we can then hike. Can anyone direct me to a site?

Dianne

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
17,322 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat excursions in Annecy

I just Googled "Annecy boat excursions" and came up with a varied list of sites. You might start there.

London
Level Contributor
177 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat excursions in Annecy

If you just wander around the Internet, how can you select good from bad?

And if you do, much better to type "croisieres du lac" Annecy if your French is OK.

Or use the website of the Annecy tourist office

http://www.lac-annecy.com/gb/index.html which you can use in English and look for the companies they recommend.

Iowa City, IA
Level Contributor
2 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat excursions in Annecy

Thanks. We have googled boat rides and excursions, but mos are all day trips, or parts of multi day trips. And we tried in French, but I will try this suggestions.

London
Level Contributor
177 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat excursions in Annecy

This company offers a bespoke crossing if you contact them -

bateauxdupraz.com/horaires_tarifs_et_acces-l…

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
88,047 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat excursions in Annecy

There is a public ferry that goes clockwise around the lake, stopping at all the lakeside towns including Talloires. The fare is €15.40 and you are allowed to get off at a town and get back on a later ferry. See annecy-croisieres.com/croisiere-compagnie-de…

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Boat excursions in Annecy

thanks for that! i have printed out the horaire. we'll definitely take advantage of this service.

-eric

7. Re: Boat excursions in Annecy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Annecy
Recent Conversations