We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is everything in Annecy open in February?

Shaftesbury, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Is everything in Annecy open in February?

My husband and I are travelling to see a concert in Geneva in February, but are staying in Annecy. I can't seem to find out if all the restaurants and sights are open at this time of year. Also are there tourist trips at this time of year, I have looked and it seems that there are not.

La Vieille Ville
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Le Semnoz
Mountains, Hiking Trails
Gorges du Fier
Nature & Wildlife Areas
London
Level Contributor
177 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Is everything in Annecy open in February?

The nice thing about Annecy is that it's never completely dead, as some places can be, as it's near enough the ski resorts to have visitors in the winter as well as the summer. Obviously the ski resorts themselves are very busy then, and places like Chamonix and Megeve.

Just a few restaurants may be closed, but other local events carry on as normal eg the antiques market on the last Saturday of the month. The main coach company for excursions is Crolard, but I dont think their site will list February yet - you could email them.

2. Re: Is everything in Annecy open in February?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2012, 07:17