We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus tickets (train is so expensive...) from Turin to Annecy

Gilon
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
bus tickets (train is so expensive...) from Turin to Annecy

hello!

I would like to book 2 bus tickets (train is so expensive...) from Turin to Annecy on 26/05/2013 at 10:00-13:00 (Geneva is alternative destination if it's not possible).

In adittion I would like to book 2 bus tickets Annecy to Milan airport (malpensa) on 01/06/2013 at 13:00-17:00.

The only bus company I have found out named sat-autocars, but its timetable is in French....

thanks in advance, Gil

Loire Valley
Level Contributor
6,991 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus tickets (train is so expensive...) from Turin to Annecy

What is your definition of expensive? I have found the following with very little research. Remember, 26 May is only 3 weeks away, so the cheap tickets will be taken

Départ à :10h15 De la gare de :TORINO PORTA SUSA Transporteur :TGV Numéro du train :9244 2e classe

Arrivée à :13h04 A la gare de :AIX LES BAINS

Départ à :13h25 De la gare de :AIX LES BAINS Transporteur :TER Numéro du train :17979 Confort2e classe

Arrivée à :14h07A la gare de :ANNECY

42.90 €

I can't find any bus company that will get you from Turin to Annecy. Eurolines will do Turin to Lyon in 5 hours for 44€ but thats not a saving

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
2,636 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bus tickets (train is so expensive...) from Turin to Annecy

Well sat autocars route map shows they don't go outside France, so they will serve neither place in Italy.

Long distance bus services are fairly rare in France and Italy so it may be the train or nothing.

The train from Turin is about €43 which doesn't seem expensive to me given the distance.

3. Re: bus tickets (train is so expensive...) from Turin to Annecy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 December 2015, 17:08
4. Re: bus tickets (train is so expensive...) from Turin to Annecy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Annecy
Recent Conversations