We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine tasting?

Which Annecy hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wine tasting?

Hi all,

Is there anywhere to go wine tasting in annecy? I'm camping and so was looking to see if there was something in Annecy itself?

Thanks in advance!

Katie

Annecy, France
Level Contributor
87 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine tasting?

Hi,

I don't think you can go wine tasting as such in Annecy. You'd have to go to wine bars instead.

However, one hotel in Talloires (on the lake shore, about 20 mn from Annecy) does organise special evenings once a month

abbaye-talloires.com/hotel-annecy/events/spe…

Hope you get to taste nice wines, if you want to go local, I'd recommend Chignin Bergeron (white) and Mondeuse (red).

Enjoy!

Talloires, France
Level Contributor
362 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine tasting?

Hi Katie,

There is a cool bar in the Old Town in Annecy called Vin/20. You get a card with a certain credit and you can choose different wines that are all around and fill the glass yourself. It is a nice way of trying lots of different wines and do your own wine tasting. It is quite expensive though but might be worth a look.

The Abbaye in Talloires is lovely but also on the expensive side... If it is for a special occasion then it might be worth looking into it.

3. Re: Wine tasting?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 06:22