We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel suggestion in Chamonix

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
84 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel suggestion in Chamonix

We are a family of five, kids ages are 19,16,14 and I am trying to decide on a hotel in Chamonix. I have read, and re-read so many reviews and just as I settle on one.hotel I read a horrendous review. I know this is always a problem but I just wish someone could say, we recently stayed at X and it was close to the restaurants and easy walking to the train station etc and the staff were polite and helpful...or something along those lines. We liked the look of The Mecure but gets poor reviews for the staff, looked at Les Cetes Blanches...? And several others. We just want good service, nice rooms and if possible a place to sit with a fire :) thanks if you are able to help.

Rossendale, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel suggestion in Chamonix

Have a look at Balcons Du Savoy, ideal for family of 5...

2. Re: Hotel suggestion in Chamonix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 06:16