We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hiking el tour du mont blanc july 5

Barcelona...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
hiking el tour du mont blanc july 5

I will be hiking el tour du mont blanc in early July. I am concerned about there being too much snow covering the trail/passes since the spring has been quite cold so far. Any thoughts about the weather conditions on the trail for this july (2013)?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
180 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hiking el tour du mont blanc july 5

My son and I will be starting the TMB on July 5 as well Kathy M! I have also been a little concerned about the weather and snow on the trails...

Oslo
Level Contributor
449 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hiking el tour du mont blanc july 5

follow the updates here:

autourdumontblanc.com/amb/index.cfm/nouvelle…

i'm doing the trail in August/September myself!

London
Level Contributor
601 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hiking el tour du mont blanc july 5

That's a useful link - thanks!

Hopefully we'll get some fine weather soon to melt the snow.

NJ
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hiking el tour du mont blanc july 5

My husband and are set to start July 8. Fingers crossed we'll see warmer weather soon!

5. Re: hiking el tour du mont blanc july 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 07:17