We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding venues - July 2015

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
45 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding venues - July 2015

Hello everyone

We are coming to Chamonix 11th-18th July 2015 to get married (have a symbolic ceremony as we'll have done the legal bit in England first). We have recently found out that we cannot book the lovely chapel in Les Praz due to the time we're in Chamonix. We had no idea this could be the situation so hadn't considered anywhere else. I'm not having much luck with the internet generally and am anxious to get an idea of what hotels there are that cater for weddings in the area? It's quite small- 40 of us at the most.

I have contacted Haute Weddings as well but am curious to hear other people's opinions. Are there any other people we can contact who could help? I feel local knowledge might be really useful.

Thanks in advance

1. Re: Wedding venues - July 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 06:15