We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Courchevel

Which Courchevel hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Istanbul, Turkey
9 posts
Save Topic
New Years Courchevel

Dear All,

We are plan on spending our 2. honeymoon in a Ski Resort.

Courcheel is one of the options.

I have been in Chamonix and the town was breathe taking.

So ın Courchevel will I find the same experience.

As for skiing I am int. and my wife is Beginner snowboarders.

so what do you suggest.

Also dog sleeing and other activities prefered.

So dont think this just as a ski trip.

Best Regards.

Courchevel, France
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Courchevel

Hello, I have been both (Chamonix and Courchevel), and Courchevel for me it is the best option. Being in Courchevel 1850 in New Year is a truly unforgettable experience!.

You can view a list of activities here (for example):

thegrandselection.com/en/…

See you in Courchevel!

Talloires, France
Level Contributor
362 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Courchevel

Courchevel 1850 is one of the most expensive places in the world. If you can pay for it then you will have a great time but if you are on a tighter budget then I would look somewhere else as you won't really enjoy yourself in my opinion...

London
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Courchevel

Don't be put off by the expensive prices quoted for Courchevel as that mostly refers to Courchevel 1850. If you aim for Courchevel 1650, you will pay lower prices and is more beginner friendly, but you can easily visit Courchevel 1550 & 1850 also so you get the best of all worlds without paying the price.

Also if you hire a self catered apartment, this can drop your price by £100's

Alternatively you could try a ski safari, many companies like Powder White or Virgin Holidays will take you from resort to resort and accommodation & transfer prices are inclusive.

4. Re: New Years Courchevel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2013, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Courchevel