We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ski pass

Liverpool, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
ski pass

should i buy a ski pass for the 3 valleys area or will a courchevel pass do me

Talloires, France
Level Contributor
412 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ski pass

How long are you going for? Are you a beginner or expert? Have you been in the 3 Valleys before?

Liverpool, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ski pass

Hi ,Im a good intermediate snowboarder staying for a week i Courchevel 1850. I havnt been to the 3 valleys before .Would paying the extra 50 quid for three valleys area be worth it ?. Appreciate your thoughts thanks.

Meribel, France
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ski pass

I'd say go for a 3 Valley pass. There is loads to do in the Courch valley, from tree runs to La Praz and La Tania to awesome off piste above 1650 off Chanrossa but if you really want to make the most of your holiday a trip to VT or the DC park in Meribel or flying down from La Masse or Mont Vallon will be totally worth it. Think of it as being 2 trips to a snowdome and it's a no brainer.

Have a good holiday fella.

Cheers

Andy

Talloires, France
Level Contributor
412 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ski pass

Hi again,

There is €42 euros between the 2 passes for a week, so if you leave the Courchevel valley twice then it is worth having the 3 Valleys pass from the start.

If you got a Courchevel only pass you could upgrade for 1 day for €29. So it depends how tight your budget is. The 3 Valleys is a fantastic area and the lift system is excellent. If you are into parks then the one in Meribel and VT is epic!

To be honest I don't think you will regret your decision either way. There is plenty to do in Courch for a week but if you go for the 3 Valleys pass then you will make sure that you make the most of it.

Either way, have a great time! :)

5. Re: ski pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Courchevel