We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1850 with kids?! Ideas

1 post
Save Topic
1850 with kids?! Ideas

Hello does anyone have any activities to do for non skiing young children? We are staying in Cheval Blanc! Thanks

Talloires, France
Level Contributor
401 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1850 with kids?! Ideas

You can take them ice skating or there is a climbing wall in the Forum shopping centre, plus other climbing things. You can go sledging from 1850 all the way down to 1550 and then take the lift back (need a pass). You can hire sledges from most ski shops.

You can go on a horse sleigh ride around the resort and of course the Cheval Blanc has a swimming pool. Have a nice time!

2. Re: 1850 with kids?! Ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 January 2014, 15:05
Ibiza, Spain
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 1850 with kids?! Ideas

Yes I also highly sledging from 1850 all the way down to 1550 but be warned.... it can be done with the little ones' sat between your legs - but that sledging course is hilariously fast & dangerous!

I got my wife to follow me down and I laughed all the way down... from the first 20 metres to the bottom... at how something so outrageously dangerous could be open to the public?

You will love it! Your child may never speak to you again due to the trauma!

4. Re: 1850 with kids?! Ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Courchevel
Recent Conversations