We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Non smoking Hotel

Newport Beach, Ca.
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Non smoking Hotel

We ( a couple with our daughter,a college student) will be in Lyon around Sept 5. Are there any hotels in the central areas for culture and great food that have real NonSmoking rooms or floors? Hopefully we won't be in town the same time as the rugby matches! Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!!

Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Non smoking Hotel

I think that all the chain hotels as Sofitel or Mercure have non smoking rooms. But you'd better check this when you will nmake the reservation.

Newport Beach, Ca.
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Non smoking Hotel

Welcome back!! Hope you enjoyed your time off.

Your advise and knowledge for this forum has been greatly appreciated! Thank you for your kind reply, they are good backups. I was hoping for maybe an independent or smaller non smoking hotel.

Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Non smoking Hotel

I posted this from the Apple Store in NYC, but we are back today and actually enjoyed our trip a lot...especially Newport, the Cliffwalk and Astor's Mansion, the city, the shopping, really one of our favourite !

4. Re: Non smoking Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 06:21