We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irish Bars in Vieux

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,023 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Irish Bars in Vieux

Anybody have a favorite?

Essex
Level Contributor
27,636 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Irish Bars in Vieux

Which Vieux?

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,023 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Irish Bars in Vieux

Old center of Lyon.

Essex
Level Contributor
27,636 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Irish Bars in Vieux

Oh, thanks, I was a bit confused there!

Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Irish Bars in Vieux

Wallace (this one is Scottish though), Kelly's and St.James' are the most popular and form a tight triangle in the Vieux Lyon area. All three are my favourites. Wallace is probably the most animated, with live gigs on Fridays and Saturdays and a pub quiz on Sundays. They have also three giant screens for live coverage of any major sport. Kelly's and St.James are more for a quite drink early in the evening, but packed with people later on and on the week-ends. Both have a couple of pool tables. St.James' is owned by an American (of Irish origin though), owners of all three pubs work behind the counter as well.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,023 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Irish Bars in Vieux

Awesome info just what I was looking for. Thanks all.

6. Re: Irish Bars in Vieux

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2014, 05:18