We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anybody to snowboard/ski with? Val d'Isere 3-8 March

Which Val d'Isere hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
3 posts
Save Topic
anybody to snowboard/ski with? Val d'Isere 3-8 March

Hi,

I'm Ineke, a 34yr old Dutchie living in London travelling to Val this Saturday to see my boyfriend who is working over there. Because he'll be at work most days I'll be out by myself on my snowboard a lot, which can get a little boring after a while!

I was wondering if there happens to be anybody out there by themselves as well who might want to meet up to go snowboarding or skiing sometime? I'm happy to go off-piste a bit, comfortable on blue & red, not very good in the park tho..

Let me know!

Essex
Level Contributor
26,726 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anybody to snowboard/ski with? Val d'Isere 3-8 March

Ski club of Great Britain have a "Ski Leader" in Val.

You are supposed to be a ski club member to join up with them, but can often meet a nice bunch of people.

Might be worth contacting him/her to see what they say, if they are not booked out with members, they just might take you along.

If not maybe they have knowlede of other ski/board guiding group services in resort....

skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/….UxAG-ZIgGSN

You could also see if there is a Snowheads group out there that you might be able to join up with..

http://snowheads.com

London
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: anybody to snowboard/ski with? Val d'Isere 3-8 March

Will find out! Many thanks :-)

Ineke

3. Re: anybody to snowboard/ski with? Val d'Isere 3-8 March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2015, 05:19