We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hannover Masala Welt-Beat Festival ????

USA
Level Contributor
128 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Hannover Masala Welt-Beat Festival ????

I am intrigued by the site www.masala-festival.de which is in Hannover in 2007. We will be in Hannover on July 7, and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about t his festival. Will there be free entertainment in the streets of Hannover, or will t he ony venues be inside buildings where one has to pay to get in. We're not trying to avoid paying, but would rather find outdoor venues wehre we can wander and see the different dance and music groups.

USA
Level Contributor
128 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hannover Masala Welt-Beat Festival ????

Any feedback on this? Thanks!

Hanover, Germany
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hannover Masala Welt-Beat Festival ????

Can't find anything about outdoor concerts in the city on the website. There's a concert at 9 pm on July 7th (Studio Pagol & Balkan Beat Box), but you have to pay for it.

Prittlbach, Germany
Level Contributor
574 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hannover Masala Welt-Beat Festival ????

There is an open air part with free performances, but only on the weekend 13.-15. july. The week before is all indoor performances.

Hanover, Germany
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hannover Masala Welt-Beat Festival ????

This website (German) says something about free performances near Marktkirche:

hannover.de/de/…masala.html

I suggest to contact Hanover Tourism to get details. Maybe this information isn't up-to-date.

5. Re: Hannover Masala Welt-Beat Festival ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 00:15