We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berlin to heidelberg tomorrow

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
82 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Berlin to heidelberg tomorrow

My fiancé and I are driving from Berlin to Heidelberg tomorrow and we would like to stop along the way and see anything worth seeing. What towns should we stop in?

Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
526 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berlin to heidelberg tomorrow

That's quite a long travel! I recommend Bamberg as a stop. It is about in the middle of the tour and not too big. You won't have the time for much more. Leipzig is also on your way and interesting, but rather at the beginning of the tour and too big to spend just 2 hours or so. So I'd go for Bamberg. Very nice town, Unesco World Heritage site.

2. Re: Berlin to heidelberg tomorrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2013, 10:17