We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best pirced train tickets for czeh,hungary,austria & germany

mumbai
Level Contributor
35 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
best pirced train tickets for czeh,hungary,austria & germany

hi,

i am planning at trip with my family (3 adults) the route is :

prague - budapest - hallstatt (austria) - salzburg - munich

i wanted info on the best sites to book train tickets from nfor the above route

pls help

Gambrills, MD
Destination Expert
for Fussen
Level Contributor
3,081 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best pirced train tickets for czeh,hungary,austria & germany

For Salzburg - Munich you can use the Bayern or Bavaria ticket, basically a day pass for the local trains. Only restriction is that you can't use it before 9 a.m. on a weekday. Price is very good: for three adults it would be 30 Euros total. The Bayern ticket cannot be reserved in advance because it is always available and cannot sell out. You can buy it in the train station, from machines or from the ticket booth for a little extra charge. www.toytowngermany.com/wiki/Bayern_ticket

2. Re: best pirced train tickets for czeh,hungary,austria & germany

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2014, 05:18