We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning a trip to Berlin

Oakland, California
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Planning a trip to Berlin

Hello fellow travelers,

My partner and I are planning a 22 day trip that will start/end in Berlin. Dates are June 18 thru July 9, 2013.

Here is our planned itinerary so far.

Berlin (6 nights)

Munich (2)

Salzburg (1)

Vienna (3)

Prague (4)

Dresden (3)

Berlin (2)

We plan on renting a car and drive to these destinations as well as explore surrounding areas. Any comments and suggestions are welcome! Other than an apartment in Berlin (6 nights) no other firm plans are in place. Thanks in advance for you help!

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,618 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning a trip to Berlin

Warn the car rental company that you plan to drive to Prague,there are many restrictions on what cars can be taken there. You might also ask on the Prague forum about parking as I believe it can be a problem there.

2. Re: Planning a trip to Berlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2014, 06:16