We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 or 4 days in Germany

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
629 posts
Save Topic
3 or 4 days in Germany

Hello,

I will travel to Germany-Luxermburg-Belgium-Netherland and I have question where do you advise me to stay?? in Dusseldor or Cologne or Aachen or you advise me with other cities or villages and how many days do you think I need ????? I like nature and I will rent car

I hope that you can help me

thanks

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
17,654 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 or 4 days in Germany

Where do you fly in to? When is your visit? Both of these questions will have an impact on what other suggest.

With only 3 or 4 days I think you should consider staying in that city, spending 2 days in the city and the other day/s doing day trips to nearby places

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
629 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 or 4 days in Germany

Thanks for your reply

My vacation will start at 10 th of May. The arrival airoprt will be Dusseldorf but may be i will rent car from Aachen airport because i found it cheaper

So, when i artive in dusseldorf airport i have to go to Aachen to pickup my car

But I want to know which city or village is the best to stau for 3 or 4 days??

Thanks

3. Re: 3 or 4 days in Germany

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2014, 05:17