We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rhinevally

Oslo
11 posts
Save Topic
Rhinevally

Hii!

Me and my boyfriend, travelling by car (coming from Denmark) wants to see the Rhine vally around 2-5th of July.

I cant find much information about this on the internett. So Im wondering if any of you could be so nice and help me.

Where does it start and end? Is it correct with Bonn-Bingen?

Which places are a must see? And cool accomidations? We would love to live in a castle. Any tips? We also would love to get tips about activites!

Thank you so much!

Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
528 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rhinevally

I suppose with Rhine valley you refer to the "Middle Rhine Valley". Lots of information can be found on wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Rhine

Best stretch is between Koblenz and Bingen/Rüdesheim.

Not to miss in my opinion is taking the chair lift in Boppard, which is a very nice ride over wine yards to the top of the hill. Up the hill is a restaurant "Gedeonseck" with this amazing view:

supergigapixel.de/gigapx/…607-021-flash.html

(click to zoom in)

Karlsruhe, Germany
Destination Expert
for Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
10,337 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rhinevally

www.welterbe-mittelrheintal.de

Oslo
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rhinevally

Thank you so much!

4. Re: Rhinevally

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2014, 06:17