We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel germany and praque

Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
travel germany and praque

Dear members

We are arriving in in munich ( day trip to lichtenstein) ,plan to travel praque ( visit Teresan) to dresden to berlin to fly out of frankfurt

We have 14 days travel

how should we split our trip and how should we travel from place to place

thank you so very much

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
44,939 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel germany and praque

Hi there,

This is the Support Forum--a forum to ask for general assistance in using this website. Did you mean to post on the Munich forum?

You did ask a similar questions before. Maybe you could just bump up that thread with your additional questions:

Happy travels

Level Contributor
1,954 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: travel germany and praque

Hi Mark,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question on the TripAdvisor Support Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Germany forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TripAdvisor Support Team

Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel germany and praque

thank you very much for your help

will i now hopefully receive assistance

4. Re: travel germany and praque

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2015, 05:18
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now