We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Black Forrest Tour from Strasbourg

Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
184 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Black Forrest Tour from Strasbourg

We are taking a private tour from Strasbourg to the Black Forrest taking in Oberkirch, Bad Peterestal - Griesbach, Mummelsee and Baden Baden. We are planning to do this on a Sunday, can anyone tell me if this is a good choice will there be lots of things to see and do? Markets maybe or would Monday be better. Your thoughts are appreciated

Myeasyway
Sightseeing Tours, Segway Tours
Deutsche Zeppelin Reederei
Sightseeing Tours, Air Tours
Heidelberg Free Walking Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Running Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
Brive-la-Gaillarde...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Black Forrest Tour from Strasbourg

Hi, I just saw your post regarding your tour from Strassbourg to the Black Forest. I am looking for a tour company, can you please forward me the details of who you used and if you would recommend them. I would really appreciate it.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Black Forrest Tour from Strasbourg

I have been to Strasbourg and it is absolutely beautiful. When you go there you have to visit the ' münster' it's a cathedral which is just amazing!

Strasbourg is a nice city to walk around and people watch.

Also I stayed In the black forest with friends and it is one of the most beautiful things to see I. Europe ! Try and do some nice walks through there if you can.

Visit the city of Freiburg while In the black forest, it's also a gorgeous city with some markets and quite good shopping from what I remember :) have a blast!! Germany is beautiful! :)

3. Re: Black Forrest Tour from Strasbourg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2013, 10:16