We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

family hotels south black forrest

Tel Aviv, Israel
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
family hotels south black forrest

I will travel with my family in august to the black forrest. we have 4 kids (8,6,4,1).

which are the best locations and best hotels to stay in for family with kids??? large rooms or suites ? children atractions?

for the europa park we are staying at the andoloze hotel next to the park

we just do nt know where to stay in southern black forrset ? next to the lakes ? under freiburg?

please advise

I appreciate any kind of help

Thank you

Tal

Gambrills, MD
Destination Expert
for Fussen
Level Contributor
3,024 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: family hotels south black forrest

You might consider staying on a farm. Many German farms at least in Bavaria rent out furnished apartments or rooms. Farm stays are very family friendly, with little playgrounds, pedal tractors and of course farm animals. I don't have the website for any thing in the Black Forest, but here's one for Bavaria. Many places will probably already be filled, since August is vacation time there, but you might look anyway.

http://english.bauernhof-urlaub.com/

Paradise, California
Destination Expert
for Rhineland-Palatinate
Level Contributor
6,192 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: family hotels south black forrest

Apartments are very handy for families with children.

This place is right next to the Vogtsbauernhof open air museum and offers two apartments in addition to double rooms.

www.bensbauernhof.com/rotbauernhofgutach.html

The Joklisbauernhof offers apartments too:

bensbauernhof.com/joklisbauernhofgutach.html

Gutach is in the heart of the Black Forest area. Other accommodations in Gutach and nearby can be found here:

bensbauernhof.com/accommodationsschwarzwald.…

If you are traveling by train, look into accommodations in Gengenbach and Haslach, two of the nicer towns in the region with stations that make outings by train a simple matter.

3. Re: family hotels south black forrest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2014, 05:16