We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Triberg station to Central Garni Hotel

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
6 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Triberg station to Central Garni Hotel

Is there public transport from the Triberg station to the Central Garni Hotel or is it possible to walk?

Singapore, null...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Triberg station to Central Garni Hotel

I am interested to find out about this. I have checked according to google map it is 20min walk. I don't think it will be advisable to walk. Let me know if you find out. Thanks.

Freiburg im...
Level Contributor
2,637 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Triberg station to Central Garni Hotel

There are indeed a few buses a day:

http://www.bahn.de/i/view/DEU/en/index.shtml

To: Triberg im Schwarzwald, Hauptstr.64

But on this short distance a taxi won't cost much more than the bus tickets for 2 people.

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
6 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Triberg station to Central Garni Hotel

We also looked at the distance on Google Map, and decided to walk, to our regret. It is an extremely steep uphill all the way to Triberg. So if you are not fit, do not try to walk. There is a bus, but not very frequently. The best way to get to Triberg from the station is by Taxi.

Bandung, Indonesia
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from Triberg station to Central Garni Hotel

hi all,

I am also interested to find out about this. my plan is to explore triberg , schonwald and then gengenbach, with public transport. i travel from other country with luggage, is there any buses or taxi from train station to hotel? thanks

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
6 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transport from Triberg station to Central Garni Hotel

Yes, There is a bus and Taxis are also available. Please read my comments above.

6. Re: Transport from Triberg station to Central Garni Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 21:15