We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

King's Castles in Fussen

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
72 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
King's Castles in Fussen

Hi all,

Has anyone reserved a tour for the King's Castles? Can you tell me a little about it? We would like to see both castles and want to make a reservation. About how long is each tour? Do you have to go straight to the 2nd castle after the 1st castle, or can you go at your leisure and maybe stop for lunch in between? I ask because we are thinking of making a reservation at 11am for a small group, but I also need to consider lunch time.

Thank you for your help!

Jen

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
36,881 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: King's Castles in Fussen

The tours are about 35 minutes. Normally you are booked on a Neuschwanstein tour 1 hour after the tour at Hohenschwangau ends. But you can ask for a longer time span between both tours. Because if you walk you need the hour nearly alone to transfer between both castles.

www.hohenschwangau.de/ticketcenter0.0.html

2. Re: King's Castles in Fussen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2011, 05:17