We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DB Bahn - advance booking?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
DB Bahn - advance booking?

Hello !

I plan my trip during Christmas in Bavaria. I tried to book train ticket on the DB Bahn website since I've heard the booking can be done prior 92 days.I was wondering the website said it is not inside the timetable period ( ...... until 14-12-2013).Can someone tell me when it will be released?

One more question, traveling from Prague to Dresden .... train or bus....which one is more scenic route?

Thank you.

Karlsruhe, Germany
Destination Expert
for Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
9,739 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: DB Bahn - advance booking?

The new timetable is announced to be available from October 15.

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
Level Contributor
13,795 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DB Bahn - advance booking?

The bus follows the (completely non-scenic) motorway while the rail line follows the very scenic Elbe valley.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: DB Bahn - advance booking?

Thank you ! ^^

4. Re: DB Bahn - advance booking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2014, 05:17