We are coming to stay in Salzburg for 2 nights in August.we are basing ourselves in Salzburg right next to the station. We have noticed 3 or 4 of the things we wish to do are all in the Berchtesgaden area. which are the Eagles Nest, Salt Mines, Lake Konigssee and the cable car at Unterbersberg.
We arrive into Salzburg at about 3 pm on the Thursday and would be leaving 48 hours later on the Saturday.
We need some help in getting to and from each point in a short space of time.
1. Could we see the eagles nest, salt mines and lake konigssee all in the same day?
2. is the Eagles nest really worth the trip?
3. would a trip in a cable car give us the same effect?
4. When we arrive in Salburg we will be arriving on a bayern ticket from Munich airport, will this cover our travel to any of these destinations?
5. will a salzburg card cover travel and entry to any of these desitnations?
Lots of questions and any help is really appreciated